8scoops

Monday, February 07, 2005

Ratings season=Frasier's back

Niles in collagen infused outrage: "I am not your marionette!"
...use that line three times in a day

meanwhile the incomprehensible irrationality of the commercial network bigwigs is once again on display...suffer the viewing public.

[channel ten and nine may be beyond hope but] petitioning to stage a coup on channel seven for some shocking programming decisions involving certain american comedies without laughtracks...

the cb

3 Comments:

  • Helluuuuu~ Yup i don't watch Frasier..

    In fact, I only watch TV whenever it switches on in the kitchen.. and usually that is either news (well, if you also count ACA shows as nes..) or the Simpsons.

    Anyway.. I woke up this morning after my LOTR3 movie night. and I am buggered~~~

    I want an extra 2 weeks off uni!!!!!!

    By Blogger juice, at February 18, 2005 at 4:06 PM  

  • yup i did a typo in previous comment

    can't be helped..

    =D

    By Blogger juice, at February 18, 2005 at 4:08 PM  

  • oh who has time for television anymore!

    By Blogger 8scoops, at March 5, 2005 at 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home