8scoops

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pastafarians

And all this time I thought I was the only one who could see the flying spaghetti monster that lurks under my bed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

I especially like the link to piracy.

Oh, is anyone a member of Kripy? It's an e-newsletter that is sent out once a week, detailing all the indie arts events happening around Sydney and is free to join. I hear it's got some pretty *cough* swell contributors as well...they're really somebodies.

http://www.kripy.com

VS

1 Comments:

  • i'm seeing things the blog LIVES ITS ALIVE ITS ALIVE!

    ahem references to old horror movies aside i have wondered if there is a sock monster under my bed. Socks and the occasional tissue keep on popping under there. And heres the creepy thing u go to bed with two socks and wake with one. The monster doesn't stAY undER the bed.

    IS pastafarians a sign if not of divine intelligence but comedy?

    Kripy- whats a kripy? it sounds like the donut lovin younger brother of keroppi that lovable Sanrio frog.

    Green,like said frog, Tea

    By Blogger 8scoops, at April 17, 2006 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home