8scoops

Friday, July 29, 2005

Skye's sprint around the world

Yes: I saw
Yes: I conquered (well, I'm sure I planted the seeds of at least a few future uprisings)
And yes: I did come back (sorry to spoil anyone's plans about buying the movie rights of the journal I was going to write from jail after being convicted of some kind of remote law that hadn't been applied in decades)

I do have at least one, two, three . . . . hmmm, I'm sure I can get to ten, stories to tell you.

Now for the goodies:
Snowglobe - check
PEI sand - sorry, didn't see it. I did see a t-shirt tie dyed with authentic PEI dirt, but didn't think it was quite you're style. Nonetheless, I did find something I think you'll like
The coconut bikini - didn't quite happen (even if I saw it and decided to buy it I would have had trouble getting it through customs, not to mention having to explain it - haha). But I did get something else, so don't despair my hula aspiring friend.

Will chat to you all soon!

VS

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home